1. Do not use it repeatedly when using Disposable Protective Mask. Normally, it should be replaced every 6 to 8 hours.
2. The outer layer of Disposable Protective Mask tends to accumulate a lot of dust, bacteria and other objects in the outside air. The inner layer is used to block exhaled bacteria and saliva, so the two sides cannot be used alternately. The dirt contaminated by the outer layer is directly inhaled into the human body and finally becomes a source of infection.
3. If the Disposable Protective Mask is wetted by exhaled heat or saliva, the effect of blocking germs will be greatly reduced. Normally, you should prepare a few more masks in order to replace them alternately.
4. When not using the Disposable Protective Mask, it should be stacked and placed in a clean envelope, and the side that is close to the nose and nose should be folded inwards. Be careful not to stuff it into your pocket or when it is not in use. Hang it on your neck.
5. When removing the Disposable Protective Mask, pay attention to the cleaning and disinfection of the hand, because the hand may be exposed to the bacteria attached to the surface of the mask, so in order to reduce the chance of contact and infection, special attention must be paid to the cleaning and disinfection of the hand.
6. In high-risk places such as hospitals, no matter how long the Disposable Protective Mask is used, once removed, do not use it again to prevent contamination by touching the mask with your hand.