Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is a non-contact temperature measuring instrument that measures the temperature by absorbing infrared radiation emitted by the measured object. The temperature can be measured quickly in 1 second to achieve the purpose of rapid screening for abnormal body temperature and prevent cross infection.
What should I do if the value of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is not allowed?
1. Confirm whether the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer selects the "body temperature" mode;
2. Prevent Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer from being exposed to low temperature environment for a long time, generally no more than 3 minutes, appropriate heat preservation measures should be taken;
3. Use Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer to measure the average multiple times, generally the difference between the two measured data does not exceed 0.3 ℃;
4. People in cold environment for a long time will cause the frontal temperature to be low, and can be transferred to a warm environment to use Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer to retest;
5. If the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer has a large error or abnormal situation, you can use the glass thermometer or electronic thermometer to check and correct the data.
Simple correction method:
Step 1: Under the same environmental conditions, use a glass thermometer (or electronic thermometer) and Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer to measure the temperature of multiple healthy people. It can be measured multiple times, and record the glass thermometer (or electronic thermometer) and Non-Contact Contact Infrared Thermometer measures the average value, the difference between the two is the correction value;
Step 2: When measuring with Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer, the measured value plus the correction value is the person's body temperature.
1. The Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer can be used for the initial screening. Once the body temperature is found to be abnormal, a second confirmation via a glass thermometer or medical electronic thermometer should be used as the final basis for diagnosis.
2. If the data error of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is found to be large, the repeatability of the indication is poor, and the performance is unstable, it is recommended to stop using it and send it to the metrological technical institution for calibration, and use it in conjunction with the calibration data to reduce the measurement error.
3. 20 to 30 minutes before the measurement, avoid strenuous exercise, eating, drinking, drinking cold or hot water, cold or hot compress. The measurement must be carried out in strict accordance with the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer instructions.