Highly Sensitive Pulse Oximeter
Oximeters are generally used in oxygen bars, or in hospitals, or people with lung diseases use equipment that measures the amount of oxygen in the body.
There are two main measurement indicators: pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation. In most cases, pulse rate and heart rate are equal.
Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) is one of the important basic data in clinical medicine and an important parameter for monitoring sleep apnea. It can be used to measure the oxygen content in the body.
Below I will introduce to you the advantages and disadvantages of the existing portable oximeters on the market (product forms include: nail oximeter, palm oximeter, wrist oximeter, health watch-type oximeter),
Help you better choose a blood oxygen monitor product suitable for you.
1. Small product size, no cable, easy to carry
2. Easy operation: only one step is needed-insert the finger into the machine, intelligent automatic start-up monitoring, remove the machine with the finger, and automatically shut down to save power.
3. Rich monitoring functions: blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate, blood perfusion index (reflecting the blood perfusion at the measurement site, the greater the pulsating blood flow, the more pulsating components, the greater the PI value, measuring blood oxygen The higher the saturation accuracy).
4. Bluetooth data transmission: Through Bluetooth transmission, realize the synchronous display of data on the mobile phone and mass storage.
5. Shading design: The shading design effectively shields the ambient light from interfering with the measurement.
6. Energy saving and environmental protection: with power management function, automatic shutdown without signal in 8 seconds, and battery power management.
7. Medical grade products, with medical device registration certificate.